Art One Academy, Richmond Hill, ON
Looking for creative, warm and energetic part-time art instructors (6 to 30 hours a week depending on work load) to teach:
1. Painting, Drawing and Sculpture to kids 4 and up
2. Portfolio development.
3. Comics and Animation Drawing. Digital Art
4. Sculpture & Pottery
Applicants must have the following:
- Completion of college
- Prior teaching experience
- Able to follow our art program, deliver results and meet deadlines
- Be very organized, maintain the studio in order
- Work with other staff and faculty in a cooperative, professional atmosphere
- Communicate with students and parents to help them to achieve their full artistic potential
- Provide motivating, timely, and constructive feedback for student assignments.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
If you are an Art teacher who loves their job and loves working with children - join our team!
Please contact us if you are interested or forward to anyone you may feel
this will be of interest to.
Please reply to this post with your resume and samples of your work by January 31, 2013