The End of The World .....As We Know It.
Anarchy, social justice, activism. With contemporary movements such as Occupy and spokespersons such as Anonymous, there is a push to challenge structures of power. 2012 has been predicted as the end of the world - or is it just the end of the world as we know it?
CALLING ALL CITIZENS - COME AND OCCUPY OUR CONTACT EXHIBITION!
FRIDAY MAY 4 - 10 AM TO 4 PM, Toronto School of Art, 3rd Floor, 410 Adelaide St. West.
Bring photographs, prints, photocopies, videos, DVDs zines, pickets, your voice!!
We will plaster our walls with what you bring and it will remain here for the duration of our exhibition, until May 31st.
ALSO.........SUMMER REGISTRATION IS OPEN at The Toronto School of Art
take advantage of our early registration discount until June 8th
Summer highlights include:
• Trip to New York with native New Yorker, Val Magarian, August 5 – 12: featuring back room tours of The Guggenheim and MOMA
• 6 Workshops to "Taste" our regular offerings July 3 – August 22: come out and test-drive that class you've always wondered about!
• SUMMER SATURDAYS July 3 to August 26: Art in SPANISH! A new partnership with LACAP (Latin American Canadian Art Projects) will
bring 4 Fine Art classes to TSA, taught in Spanish for Spanish speakers, or those who want to practice their Spanish-speaking skills in a different context! Say, ¡Hola!
• YOUTH! We want you in our Digital Lab! We know you love playing video games and have always wanted to make your own characters and virtual worlds!
NOW's your chance! Get out of your rooms this summer and sign up for our Z-Brush for Youth Class!
• In-house at TSA, July 3 – August 26: A Full Term of various Workshops & Intensives