Contemporary Textile Studio Co-op
Application for Full Membership
We are now accepting applications for full time membership at The Contemporary Textile Studio Co-op.
Full members have 24-7 access to our bright, beautiful, 1100 square foot, well-equipped Studio at 401 Richmond Street West, as well as opportunities for revenue generation and collaborations with other members and our institutional partners. Members contribute towards the costs of the space and general Studio supplies, and lend their skills and enthusiasm to the direction and development of our unique non-profit artist run co-op.
The CTS Co-op invites applications from textile-based artists, designers and crafts people who possess skills, originality and an overall co-operative attitude.
- unlimited, independent access to an 11002 ft. studio space 24hrs./day, 7 days/week for personal art and design production
- access to all Studio equipment (orientation required) and priority booking for studio use
- opportunities for revenue generation through workshops, technical support contracts, project development and studio sales
- access to personal storage space
- featured listing on Studio website
- first access to commission requests
- affinity discounts at select suppliers
For more information please contact: email@example.com
To download the application form please visit: http://www.textilestudio.ca/about/become_full_coop_member
The Contemporary Textile Studio Co-op is an artist run centre supported by the Ontario Arts Council.