WINTER 2011 ISSUE ON SALE NOW
Available online: blackflash.ca/winter-2011
On a newsstand near you: blackflash.ca/where-to-buy
And on our digital newsstand: bit.ly/blackflashdigital
The Winter issue includes:
• On the Record: Marco Anelli, Jackson Couse, and Strategies in Photographing Performance featuring the work of Marina Abramovic and Fait Maison by Alma Mikulinsky
• ReFraming Her Nation: An interview with Maria Hupfield by Amy Fung
• Modern Sprawl: Shauna McCabe’s take on landscape by Bart Gazzola
• My Best Shot by Evergon.
• Andrea Kunard discusses the importance of Marlene Creates’ The Distance Between Two Points is Measured in Memories.
• Patty Osborne examines the circumstances behind the creation of Jeff Wall’s Mimic.
• And Articles about: Philip Beesley’s Hylozoic Ground, Alex Kisilevich, Thomas Thwaites’ The Toaster Project, Divya Mehra, and David K. Ross.
For further information please contact: